Oct. 2014 Readathon: Finish Line!
Dewey’s 24-Hour Read-A-Thon is a bi-annual readathon, hosted at 24hourreadathon.com, where readers and bloggers get together and read for 24 hours, sharing their experience with others.
Well, guys, how did everyone do? I failed, miserably. I think this was my worst readathon! But I’ll be back! I have to make sure this doesn’t happen again!
Here are my answers to the End of Event Meme:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I’ll be participating each time, as long as I can. With another baby on the way, I don’t know if I’ll be able to participate in the one next April, but maybe I’ll be able to be back for the October one next year! I’ll always be a reader, but one day I’d like to be a cheerleader, and also host a mini challenge.