Spring 2016 Bloggiesta
From bloggiesta.com: “In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.” Bloggiesta is hosted by Suey at It’s All About Books and Danielle from There’s A Book.
This Monday through Sunday, March 21-27, is the Spring 2016 Bloggiesta! I’m excited to be participating again, because I have a lot of blog housekeeping to do! (And once again, I actually put off doing some of these things so I could do them during Bloggiesta!)
I don’t know how much I’ll actually be able to do for the first few days of this Bloggiesta, because I’m one of the co-organizers of my son’s school’s book fair and it is going on until Wednesday, so I’ll be pretty busy with that. And I’m also going to be participating in the A Day in the Life blogger event hosted by Trish at Love, Laughter, and a touch of Insanity this week. The event is on Wednesday but we’re supposed to record what we do for a day sometime before Wednesday and guess who hasn’t done it yet? So I’ll most likely be doing that on Monday. But hopefully I’ll be able to do a lot of Bloggiesta stuff Thursday-Sunday!
I plan on updating this post as I go.
- Add all recent reviews to reading challenges, review archive, FB page, Goodreads, 2016 reading spreadsheet, EW/NG/email to publisher if necessary
- Send Thank You to OTSP Secret Sister (I know this isn’t really blog housekeeping but it’s something I need to do and it’s blogger related, so I’m adding it!) :)
- Write all posts for next week
- RESPOND TO COMMENTS
- Make new graphics for KCR and Blind Reads
- Revamp Review Archive
- Add Bonus Points Awards to Features page
- Simplify review policy
- Write all my backlogged reviews
- Make blog schedule for April
- Write the rest of my posts for April
- Follow all recent followers on Bloglovin’
- Clean up tags (apocalyptic, etc)
- Back up blog
- Request Summer/Fall ARCs from NG & EW
Goals accomplished: Wrote and mailed Thank You note to my OTSP Secret Sister
Goals accomplished: None today. I had a pretty busy day.
Goals accomplished: None today.
Goals accomplished: None today. Damn! I’ll definitely do some tomorrow!!
Goals accomplished: Wrote all posts for next week, backed up blog, worked on the goal that is listed first.
Goals accomplished: Added all recent reviews to reading challenges, review archive, FB page, Goodreads, 2016 reading spreadsheet, updated EW/NG (if necessary). Made blog schedule for April. Followed all recent followers on Bloglovin’.
Unfortunately I was so busy this week, I barely got any Bloggiesta stuff done and I didn’t visit ANY blogs! I feel so horrible about this!
Well, I’ve had such a busy week and I really didn’t get much done at all. I wish I had been able to do a lot more, especially visit some blogs of other participants! I really need to respond to comments, too. Maybe I’ll be able to get to that soon anyway.
Bloggiesta is always fun and thanks so much to the organizers! I love participating even when I don’t have much time to commit to it. I’m definitely looking forward to the next Bloggiesta!