Fall 2014 Bloggiesta To-Do List
From bloggiesta.com: “In short, Bloggiesta is a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.” Bloggiesta is hosted by Suey at It’s All About Books and Danielle from There’s A Book.
This Thursday through Sunday, September 18-21, is the Fall 2014 Bloggiesta! I’m excited to be participating again, because I have a lot of blog housekeeping to do!
I plan on updating this post as I go, and I might also write a wrap-up post at the end of the event.
Write at least 1 review Write at least 1 other post Update my Reading Challenges page Update my Review Archive Page Add most recent reviews to Goodreads
- Write 2 more reviews
- Write 2 more other posts
- Respond to recent comments
- Follow blogs/twitter accounts of those I met at BEA this year, especially those who went to the BEA Book Blogger Picnic and BEA Book Blogger Meet and Drink! (I can’t believe I haven’t done this already!)
- Update my My Policies page
- Update my About Me/Rating System page
- Add religion tag to sidebar, add religion tag to some older reviews
- Add Bonus Points tag to all reviews that have Bonus Points
- Visit all the bloggers who are participating in Bloggiesta I visited more than half of the participating bloggers’ blogs, and then had to leave. But I will try to visit everyone’s in the next couple of weeks!
Back up blog
-I joined the Twitter chat for a while but then had to go pick up my son from school. I hope to join in on some of the other chats!
-I finished my first goal of writing at least 1 review.
-I finished my 2nd goal of updating my Reading Challenges page.
-I finished my 3rd goal of updating my Review Archive page.
-Joined the Twitter chat.
-Started on another goal but didn’t get too far into it.
-Joined the Twitter chat.
-I finished my 4th goal of adding my most recent reviews to Goodreads.
-I finished my 5th goal of writing 1 other post, which means I have now completed all my major goals! I can move on to the bonus goals!
-I finished my 6th goal of backing up my blog.
-I attempted to finish my goal of visiting all of the Bloggiesta participants, but didn’t get it done before I had to leave and do other things for the rest of the day. But I visited over half of the participants’ blogs and I hope to visit everyone else in the next couple weeks!
I love Bloggiesta! The Twitter chats were great, and I loved that there were recaps on the Bloggiesta blog for those of us who had to leave early or for those who couldn’t join in on the chats! I didn’t quite get everything done that I really wanted to do, but I did get those first goals done! And I visited over half of the bloggers who were participating and hope to visit the rest in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks again to the hosts for such a great event, and I can’t wait until the next Bloggiesta!