Giveaway! Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt (ARC)
Published by Simon Pulse on July 9, 2013
Can a road trip repair a romance gone wrong? Find out in this standalone companion to Lauren Barnholdt’s Two-way Street.
Here are Peyton and Jace, meeting on vacation. Click! It’s awesome, it’s easy, it’s romantic. This is the real deal.
Unless it isn’t. Because when you’re in love, you don’t just stop calling one day. And you don’t keep secrets. Or lie. And when your life starts falling apart, you’re supposed to have the other person to lean on.
Here are Peyton and Jace again, broken up but thrown together on a road trip. One of them is lying about the destination. One of them is pretending not to be leaving something behind. And neither of them is prepared for what’s coming on the road ahead… (Cover and synopsis from Goodreads)
So I have one ARC to give away to one of you. This giveaway will be U.S. only, sorry.
Here are all the Giveaway Details (Please see my Contest and Privacy Policies on my My Policies page for more info.):
- Giveaway is U.S. ONLY.
- Ages 13 & up.
- One winner will receive one ARC of Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt.
- This giveaway will last one week, that way the winner will be able to receive the ARC right around the publication date.
- Fill out the Rafflecopter below to enter.
- The winner will be contacted via email as well as announced on this blog following the end of the giveaway period.
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond to the email or a new winner will be selected.