Catch Wither Fever Read-Along Event Begins!
UPDATE: This post has been updated on 03/20/12 to include the Rafflecopter for the $15 gift card giveaway!
Hello and welcome to the Catch Wither Fever read-along event! This event is hosted by myself and Jessie at the daily bookmark. Here’s a little information about the event!
Who: Anyone can participate! Whether you’ve already read both books, read just one, or haven’t read either, you can still be a part of the event!
When: March 18, 2012 – April 14, 2012 (4 weeks)
Why: This is just an event to read Wither and/or Fever, write reviews or discussion posts, read one another’s thoughts on the books, and there will be a gift card giveaway for participants!
Okay, so if you’re interested, here’s some more detailed information on what you can do to participate! (Note: you aren’t required to do anything, unless you want to enter the giveaway. You can simply visit the blogs and comment on the reviews and discussion posts if you want! And if you do enter the giveaway, you aren’t required to do everything listed here. See below for Giveaway & Giveaway Info.)
- Read Wither and/or Fever by Lauren DeStefano
- Write a new review on your own blog for Wither and/or Fever during the event dates
- Write a new discussion post on your own blog about Wither and/or Fever during the event dates (This is a great option for those of you who have already read the books!)
- Write a post on your blog about the event
- Grab the button below, place it in your blog’s sidebar or in your reviews/discussion posts, etc., and be sure to link it back to The Overstuffed Bookcase or the daily bookmark!
- Visit the other bloggers that are taking part in the event!
- Enter the giveaway
- Prize: $15 gift card to The Book Depository or Amazon
- You must be 13 years of age or older to enter
- You have to participate in the event in one of the following ways to qualify for the giveaway (this will be the required entry for the giveaway):
- Write a NEW review on your blog for Wither and/or Fever during the event dates OR
- Write a NEW discussion post on your blog about Wither and/or Fever during the event dates
- If you do more than one of the above, you can earn extra entries. You may also earn an extra entry by writing a post on your blog about the event, or pasting the button to your sidebar. You can also earn extra entries by tweeting about the event (#CatchWitherFever), following our blogs, following us on Twitter, and following Lauren DeStefano on Twitter.
- Simply fill out the Rafflecopter below to enter. (Note: You must complete a review or discussion post as the initial required entry, and then you can earn more entries.)
- The winner will be randomly selected on Sunday, April 15, 2012
- The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
We also may have a few more exciting things coming your way, so be on the lookout for that!
We’re really excited about this event, and we look forward to reading all our participants’ reviews/discussions! Please leave a comment if you plan on participating so that other participants can visit your blog, and let me know if you have any questions!
Click here for more posts regarding the Catch Wither Fever event or click here for the Catch Wither Fever Event Post List, which is a frequently updated list of all the participants’ posts!